Task Force Drainage Report
The Task Force Drainage team meet with Acting City Mayor Dr. Antonio Yapha Jr. last Wednesday, February 14, 2018, to give their report on the drainage problem situation.
In their meeting the Team discussed with the Acting City Mayor their plans to declogged and clear the obstructions on the creeks and waterways on these areas:
1. Hinulawan creek, back of Mercury Drug Store beside PNB Toledo City to National Highway down to boulevard road.
2. Bus Terminal creek.
3. Lebumfacil St. to Coca-cola, Luray II, Daanlungsod creek.
4. Luray I creek fronting Central School.
The existing drainage canals will be immediately declogged as well on these areas:
1. Front of Gaisano Metro.
2. Barba St. to boulevard.
3. S. Osmeña from Prince Warehouse to Rafols St.
4. F. Trocio St. Extension right side going to boulevard.
5. Other City streets with existing drainage canals.
The starting date of declogging works will be on Monday, February 19, 2018.
The affected families will be prioritized in the employment process which will cover for one month. A total of 80 persons will be employed by the City Engineering Office and City DRRMO which will be in-charge in the hiring process.
The Task Force Drainage also reported to the Acting City Mayor their recommendation for the construction of drainage project in the areas where no drainage system yet has been done.
FREE MEDICAL MISSION
There will be a Free Medical Mission this Saturday, December 16, 2017 at M.A Barba Sports Complex.
Cut off time for the Registration will be at 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM. Everyone is encouraged to be on that specific time to avail the services. This will be a first come, first serve basis only.
Please refer on the list of services attached, for your guidance.